So close now…

After getting an East Hampton town Regulation Zone Change, a town Special Permit, the federal Alcohol Tobacco Trade Bureau license and the State of CT distributor license, we take the final step: the LIQUOR PERMIT (Manufacturer Beer Permit).

Please contact us with any questions or concerns – we have always been open to discussing absolutely any issue since we started this process last May. Thank you!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: