Because of safety reasons due to darkness, we will be opening early and closing at 4PM. Please join us for this festive day, and carefully obey parking and no parking signs. We really appreciate it.
1. JALAPENO JACK • CREAM ALE • 5.8% 32oz $10 Cream ale infused with a generous amount of jalapeno peppers. Our process creates a unique brew with the aroma and flavor of jalapeno without the heat.
2.WALKABOUT • DOUBLE IPA • 8.6% 32oz $12 The combination of specialty grains used in Walkabout along with the Citra and Columbus hops creates a balanced, slightly citrusy and bitter taste.
3. THE FROG • DOUBLE IPA • 8% 32oz $12 As the third of the Courageous Cat trilogy, The Frog is a very flavor-and-bitternessbalanced IPA that continues through to the finish with the Mosaic hops.
4. QUADZILLA • BELGIAN STRONG ALE • 10.8% 32oz $12 A Belgian Quad with heaps of tasty fruity esters, compliments of the Belgian Trappist yeast. The complex malt backbone hides the high alcohol content.
5. MOTHRA • BELGIAN STRONG ALE • 11.4% 32oz $15 Our Belgian quad with bourbon-soaked French oak chips, giving this specialty beer a nice, mellow smokey flavor. Limited amount available.
6. BLACK PEARL • STOUT • 6.3% 32oz $12 This tropical style of stout that is popular in Jamaica starts with a chocolate flavor enhanced by a citrus taste from the hops and then a slight bitter finish.
7. SLEEPING IN • STOUT • 9% 32oz $12 Guest brewer Scott Cross. This is the higher octane version of Scott’s Breakfast In Bed. Dark roast coffee, vanilla beans, cocoa nibs and VT maple syrup. Updated: 12/22/2016 Visit BeerMenus.com on your phone to see our current beer menu and follow us to get notified when we have