sheila margaret mullen
Posts by sheila margaret mullen:
- Saturday, May 27th and Sunday, May 28th Beer Menu. Thank you, and CHEERS!
- May 27th and 28th (partial on Sunday) Lineup: Jalapeno cream ale, a pale ale, coffee maple stout and FIVE different IPAs. Please join us!
- Starting SUNDAY, May 28th: Open for 4-pack (when available) and pre-filled Crowler sales from 12 noon to 3PM.
- Saturday, May 20th Lineup: We are open for tastings, fills and 4-pack sales from 12 noon to 5pm. Cheers!
- Saturday, May 20th: Tastings and fills of our Jalapeno cream ale and six different IPAs, pre-filled Crowlers of a Belgian and two Sessions… and 4-packs of fresh Launch IPA. CHEERS!
- May 13th Lineup: Our Jalapeno cream ale, a Belgian strong and five different IPAs available for tastings and fills. Thank you, and Cheers!
- Brewer-FOC owners Mike and Scott can usually be found working fills – stop in and say hello and ask any questions! Today (Saturday) from 12pm to 5pm.
- Rainy day taste testing Trust No One, our new NE style IPA: Feeling pretty sunny here!
- Lineup for Saturday, May 6th: Rain or shine, it’s going to be a beautiful day. Cheers!
- Saturday, May 6th: 4-packs of Launch IPA for sale outside under the tent, plus a full lineup inside the barn for tastings and fills…Consensus IPA is back. Cheers!